Never Miss Any Update From Us!

Get notified about our updates.

Subscribe by Email

Get alerts directly into your inbox after each post and stay updated!
Subscribe
OR

Subscribe by RSS

Add our RSS to your feedreader to get regular updates from us.
Subscribe

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

what said popular humans before die

Do you think the popular people before die what sentences saied?

In here you can see some sentences of popular people before they die




Hurry up,You hossier bastard,I could kill ten men while you`re folling around!





Well,Gentlemen,You are about to see a baked appel.


I am perplexed.Satan get out.


I should never have switched from scotch to martinis.


It`s stopped.


Dammit... Don`t you dare ask God to help me.


I feel ill. Call the Doctors.


I am So bored with it all.


Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here


Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies


Please don`t let me fall.


Hey, fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow`s paper? "french fries"!


Now why did I do that?

Oh God, here I go!


How were the receipts today at madison square Garden?


NO.


Now I shall go to sleep. Goodnight


Thank God. I`m tired of being the funniest person in the room.


That was a great game of golf,fellers.


I am about to - or I am going to - die: either expression is correct.


  • Share this
  • Sumbit to Digg
  • Sumbit to StumbleUpon
  • Sumbit to Delicious
  • Sumbit to Technorati
  • Sumbit to Reddit
  • Sumbit to Mixx
  • Sumbit to Twitter
  • Sumbit to Furl
  • Sumbit to Design Float
  • Sumbit to Blinklist
  • Sumbit to Yahoo Buzz
  • Sumbit to Google Bookmarks
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails